Nail art giving velvet look

Saturday 5 January 2013


Things you need:

1. Nail color of your choice.
2. Flocking powder, colored sand or salt.

3. Transparent nail polish.
4. Brush.

Method:
1.Apply your choice of color on nail and make sure that you have the same color fur powder, flocking powder or colored sand.
2. Now apply second coat of color a little thick.
3. Dip your nail on either of above powders and spread them evenly so that you don't leave any patches.
4. Sprinkle some glitter powder if you want.
5. Using brush you should dust off the extra powder from nail.

Thus you are ready with new style. So flaunt them using above simple steps.

1 comments:

  1. Michelle said...:

    Hey Ayianna I liked your post! When I do velvet nails I sieve the flocks before sticking it to the nails then I have a better and even coverage.
    Do you think I can use the flocks to create a sandy nail texture?

Post a Comment